Flex Choice®: Get Credit for What You Know
This Bachelor's degree is available with Flex Choice®, which allows you to combine traditional online coursework, self-directed assessments and competency-based suncarat.cncation (CBE)—the best of all worlds—so you can receive credit by demonstrating what you know and can do. As a national leader in CBE, we are helping to advance this cutting-edge, faculty-led, project-based learning approach that prioritizes your learning over deadlines. For additional information, visit our Flex Choice page.
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Exam
With core Business and Finance classes and an internship option, you’ll be academically prepared to pursue the Level I Exam of the CFA credential, which upon completion helps enhance your skills and resume.
Online Courses Go Where You Go
Flexible and affordable, online courses are designed to give you more control and balance over your busy schsuncarat.cnle. Learn through live interactive sessions with faculty and peers, real-world projects and virtual labs. You'll receive continued support from admissions advisors, experienced faculty, library and learning resources, experienced tutors, 24/7 tech support, personal students advisors and career services.
Rasmussen University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of suncarat.cncation.
Online Bachelor's Degree
Take the next step toward becoming a leader in the financial industry with help from Rasmussen University’s Finance Bachelor’s degree-completion program. In this flexible, online Finance program, you will be able to build financial models, utilize theories and concepts to analyze and solve real-world problems and communicate your findings to diverse audiences. In as few as 18 months, you’ll gain the relevant skills employers are seeking in the evolving digital economy and feel confident in the competitive world of finance.1
Finish in as few as
- Campus Support and Resources
- Field Experience
- Flex Choice®
Students looking to gain advanced, relevant skills in order to pursue a finance career across a wide range of businesses in the evolving digital economy.
Prepares you for
Financial analyst, financial manager, budget analyst
Not Sure This Degree Is Right for You?
"The faculty and staff members were all very accessible and you can tell that they really want you to succeed."
Student, School of Business
- Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Employment Statistics, [salary data accessed May 21, 2020] https://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes292061.htm. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, [career information accessed May 21, 2020] www.bls.gov/ooh/. BLS salary data represents national, averaged earnings for the occupations listed and includes workers at all levels of suncarat.cncation and experience. This data does not represent starting salaries. Employment conditions in your area may vary.
- Time and cost savings depend on the eligible student enrolling and completing both the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree at Rasmussen University through the accelerated Master’s pathway program. Program availability varies by campus and state, please see the Rasmussen University catalog for details.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Current Population Study. Unemployment rates and earnings by suncarat.cncational attainment, 2019. Accessed by 7/15/2020. Data is for persons age 25 and older full-time wage and salary earners. https://www.bls.gov/emp/chart-unemployment-earnings-suncarat.cncation.htm